Wolfboro Town Hall
NCA worked with the Town of Wolfeboro for 4 years to develop a comprehensive restoration of their historic City Hall, originally named Brewster Memorial Hall (1898.) NCA provided full exterior masonry and roofing restoration, replacement of the storefront on Main Street and the restoration of the second floor auditorium, so that it can be used for civic function ranging from Selectboard meetings to community events.
The project faced serious funding issues and NCA assisted the Town in preparing promotional drawings and working with the Friends of Wolfeboro Town Hall to help raise additional funds for the restoration. After two attempts at referenda for funding, the vote in March of 2014 was successful.