NCA evaluated the possibilities for the reuse of the former 1930’s high school. The decision was made to convert the structure to new facilities for the Town Hall and Recreation Department. A large addition was removed to make way for a new addition with a community gymnasium and running track. The entire existing facility was completely renovated and upgraded to meet current program, code and accessibility requirements.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS