NCA created an addition for the 1760 Georgian mansion that allowed the inn to expand from nine to eighteen guestrooms. NCA also designed a parterre with an enclosed museum-style courtyard and central fountain. The new rooms are situated in two symmetrical pavilions that frame the private courtyard. The project received the AIA/RI People’s Choice Award.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS