The historic residence was designed by George Champlin Mason in 1885. NCA reconfigured the floor plan to accommodate a gourmet kitchen, breakfast nook, and pantry. The fireplace was rebuilt as a raised cooking hearth that also functions as the focal point of the residential space. The coffered ceiling was designed to line-up with the existing historic structure and the pressed tin ceiling was faux painted to resemble aged copper.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS