Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Pelham Court was built in the 1870’s. The building was slated for demolition in the 1980s. NCA won a design competition and restored the building to house commercial space. NCA later converted the building into eight luxury suites. A new structure and courtyard were added. The addition features four suites and blends boutique hotel charm with modern conveniences.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS