Ralph Adams Cram designed Harbour Court’s main house, carriage house and related structures in 1900. The New York Yacht Club acquired the property in 1987. NCA designed boat storage and maintenance structures that blend into the historic context. The facilities echo the style of the estate’s original carriage barn, feature drive-through access, and complement the stucco wall that distinguishes the historic property.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS