Hilltop was built as a single family residence in 1903. The early 20th century architecture features Craftsman-style stucco siding, exposed rafters, hipped roof forms and multi-paned windows. Coffered ceilings, handsome millwork and stained glass distinguish the interior. NCA converted the residence into an inn with five suites, greenhouse, dining room, living room and library. The design also transformed an outbuilding into a spa.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS