The Old Colony Co-Operative Bank was constructed in 1926. In 1993 the lobby was converted into St. Francis Chapel and the upper floors became offices and dorms. NCA converted the structure into a Hampton Inn & Suites. The commercial project included renovating the 50,000 square-foot, 11-story St. Francis Chapel and constructing a new 10-story, 27,000 square-foot addition.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS