Noted architect George B. Post designed the residence on Bellevue Avenue in 1879. NCA restored the landmark by reconstructing the veranda and reconfiguring the east elevation to accommodate a family room and study. The team also recreated the original crimson, green and taupe palette hidden beneath layers of white paint. The residential project earned Newport Historical Society’s Preservation Award.
NORTHEAST COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTS NAME SIX NEW PRINCIPALS